Home » Posts tagged 'NEA'
Tag Archives: NEA
Due to the haze problem in Singapore and Malaysia, this blog is having Haze Holiday until further notice.
Okay, just kidding. Nonetheless, I do need a break after publishing this post due to an exam on 28 June. It is not a matter of life and death, but since I have paid for the course, I am obliged to pass the exam.
While I am taking cover, please do the following:
- Drink more water than usual
- Limit outdoor activities, whenever it is possible. I know, adults need to go to work, so wear the face mask when you are outdoors. For children, outdoor activities can wait, so please stay indoors.
- Check out NEA website on PSI reading. Though currently we are only getting the 3-hour (average) PSI reading, at least we can keep track on the reading and keep on repeating item 1 and item 2 until the reading goes down to normal. When you are tired of item 1 and item 2, go to item 4.
- Read my previous posts. Up to now, I have more than 40 posts. Hopefully by the end of reading 2 posts per day, the haze problem is gone. *Keeping my fingers crossed*
- Eyes are exposed to the small particles in air because they are not covered by the mask. Our eyes have the tears mechanism which helps to protect the eyes. If your eyes still feel uncomfortable, do not rub with your fingers, try to wash them with running water (with eyes closed).
(I was thinking of deleting this post after my “hibernation”, on second thought, maybe I should keep this to remind us of the haze problem.)
Updates: The PSI value went down to below 100 since 22 June afternoon. Though up and down throughout the week, it is still below 100 (as of 28 June, 9pm).
My oral exam is done, and the written exam on 5 July is also done. The results: as of 11 July, I do not know yet.