Home » Posts tagged 'Japanese'
Tag Archives: Japanese
There are a lot of free learning phone applications and websites. If you would like to learn a new language, I would recommend Duolingo.
You can download the free application on your smart phone or go to the Duolingo website. Look for the green owl!
What I like about Duolingo:
- It is easy to learn any languages. For English speakers, you can learn Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, French, German and many more.
- It is arranged in categories and is from easy to difficult.
- You can learn together with your friends.
- The new updates have included Japanese for English speakers. I have been waiting for this. Before this, I change my setting to Japanese speaker who wants to learn English language 😛
- The new updates have also included creating or joining a club to learn languages and achievement badges that you can collect and motivate yourself to continue learning.
What you need to do to master a language:
Although Duolingo can help you to learn a language, you need to prepare a notebook to write notes. You also need to do further research on books or websites to learn more about a language as there are no notes or explanation given.
Next: Free Learning 2
Disclaimer: I have not been commissioned to review Duolingo by anyone. This post is based on my personal experience and personal preference after trying other applications.
* * ### Thanks for reading! ### * *
August is a month of celebration for Singapore.
Happy Birthday, Singapore!
Selamat Hari Lahir, Singapura!
As I am learning Japanese, I would like to wish Singapore a happy birthday in Japanese too:
(If you would like to use the Japanese phrase to wish your friend a happy birthday, you may use お誕生日おめでとうございます or お誕生日おめでとう depending on how close you are to him / her.)