Home » Posts tagged '偲菘伟菘'
Tag Archives: 偲菘伟菘
碎花 is a soothing song. You know it when you hear the song. The lyrics is written in a poetic way. Thus, 碎花 is a good song to learn Chinese language for advanced learners. Nonetheless, if you find the lyrics difficult to understand, just sit back and enjoy the song. Learning Chinese language does not have to be difficult.
Similar to 爱不胜防, 碎花 has the ending words that rhyme (垂、吹、归、醉、灰、回、谁). Yet, 碎花 is a sad song in a subtle way because you need to understand the lyrics to know that it is a sad story. A person is waiting for another person that will never come back. We cannot see happy ending at the end of the tunnel.
李偲菘 and 李伟菘 sing the song. They are brothers and both are good at composing songs. You may want to search the song in YouTube by the keywords: 碎花。
Disclaimer: The lyrics of the song is for learning purpose.
你的眼 你的眉 你的笑 你的泪
抓不住 找不回 忘不掉 人憔悴
Chinese Language Learning Corner
- 碎花 — 碎 means something has broken into pieces. Matching with flowers, 碎花 means a lot (pieces) of flower petals. We also use 碎花 for floral pattern, as in 姐姐穿了一件碎花图案的裙子。(Elder sister is wearing a skirt with floral pattern.)
- 竹 — bamboo
- 树 — tree
- 风吹 — blowing wind
- 等待的人最苦 — the person who waits is the most miserable
- 离去的人不归 — the person who has left will not return
- 谁 — who
- 我已经尝遍了 — I have tasted
- 最甜最苦的滋味 — the taste of the sweetest and the most miserable. 滋味 is taste, but it is used for taste of life, not taste of food.
- 梦见碎花如雨随风飞 — 梦 = dream (verb), 如雨 = like the rain, 随风飞 = flying with the wind. The person dreams of a scene, the flower petals falling down like rain when the wind blows. What does the dream indicate? The person perceives the dream as a sad ending where the person he misses will not return (fall as the flower petals).
- 你的眼 你的眉 你的笑 你的泪 — Your eyes, your eyebrows, your smile and your tears. It means everything about you.
- 抓不住 找不回 忘不掉 人憔悴 — Cannot hold it, cannot find it back, cannot forget it, the person is languishing.
The lyrics is beautiful; imagine the time when the flower petals falling down with the wind. Hope you have learnt some Chinese words while listening to the song. Even if you do not understand the lyrics, listen to the soothing tune. Enjoy!