Singapore is 50 years old this year!
Every Singaporean and permanent resident household receives a SG50 funpack. Every funpack is different. Here are the items that are inside the funpack for my family.
1. The tote bag that contains all the items. (It reads “Never mind lah!”)
2. Some related booklets
3. The national flags. (One inside the plastic bag)
4. Snacks and drink (haw flakes and lollipop)
5. Figurine of Singa, erasers, Snap card game, etc.
6. I was wondering why the image is mirror image, and then I realize it is tattoo.
7. The most important thing that I was looking for: “NDP 2015”
I do not unwrap the items. They will be kept for my children and grandchildren to see, excluding the snacks and drink, of course!
* * ### Thanks for reading! ### * *